Make sure your company’s IT systems stay in the best condition. At Hammur IT we offer comprehensive proactive monitoring and an average response time under 15 minutes. Based just outside Glasgow we cover Scotland and the rest of the United Kingdom with our support services.
To give you an idea of what’s included in our IT support Glasgow, here are the main quality features:
- Unlimited telephone support
- Unlimited email support
- Unlimited remote support
- 24-hour system monitoring
- Computer maintenance
- Support for peripherals
- Warranty management
- Server management and maintenance
- Backup management and monitoring
- System security and vulnerability audit
- Business continuity and disaster recovery policy
- Annual review
Managed Service Desk Glasgow
This is like having your own resident IT support specialist. Our reliability and commitment comes as standard with any help and support you need with your IT systems and equipment covered. You’ll have us for the day-to-day whenever you need us, but we’ll be there in the background too.
You won’t have to ask us to check on your medium to long-term IT health, we’ll just be doing that anyway as well as remotely monitoring your system 24 hours a day. And, because it’s amazing how a year can slip by, we’ll diarise an annual IT check to review your system security and vulnerability audit, and business continuity and disaster recovery policies, and discuss your future plans to make sure your IT won’t hold you back.
- Daily help at hand: unlimited telephone support; unlimited email support; unlimited remote support; support for printers, scanners, routers and networking equipment
- Ongoing help: 24-hour system monitoring; server management and maintenance; computer maintenance; backup management and monitoring
- Your long-term IT health: annual review of systems, including personalised system security and vulnerability audit, business continuity policy and disaster recovery policy; and warranty management
Our high quality IT services for businesses focus on those who need a strategic technology partner to ensure they grow with effective use of technology. You don’t need to be a technology expert to use our services to transform your IT
Hammur IT manages all the day-to-day needs of your IT infrastructure, legacy servers, desktop and cloud support.
Most of our clients have 5-50 PC’s and are based in Glasgow and East Kilbride but as our tools work anywhere we have clients throughout the U.K.
As more and more firms are managing virtual teams, our tools allow your team the flexibility to work from your office or globally whenever you want wherever you want, with the backing of a support team who will ensure you have the best tools, data is kept secure and spending is carefully managed to get the best total cost of ownership.
As part of our services we can provide Cyber Security, Audits, Desktop Support, Internet Connectivity, Structured cabling, Cloud storage and management, Hardware procurement as well as legacy server support.
Our focus is on getting the IT right the first time – clear budget planning, reducing costs where possible (for example by decommissioning legacy servers and upgrading desktops)
Removing barriers to technology change are our key focus.